WHAT IS CELPIP?
CELPIP – stands for Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program that administered by Paragon Testing Enterprises, a subsidiary of the University of British Columbia (UBC). Paragon is the only Canadian company designated to deliver English test attested by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
SAT is administered by College Board; the examination is entirely a paper-based Test.
The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) has 2 versions:
- is an English language assessment tool which measures the level capability of an a non-native English speaker national who is going to migrate to Canada.
- It is an English test to prove the level of candidate in applying for permanent residency in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- It is a proof of English skills in applying for Provincial Nominee Program, Employment and to Start-up Visa Program
- is a test accepted by IRCC as one of two designated English language for Canadian citizenship, aside from IELTS.
- It is for non-native English speaker national who need proof of Listening and Speaking proficiency for Canadian Citizenship, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Svarna Institute sworn to serve the students with their best of trainers to deliver what are the students expected from us.
CELPIP preparation course has been launched in the region more than a year ago (2018).