Customer Service Training Master Class in Hospitality Industry
Innovative Customer Service training is all about empowering the roles of hospitality customer service professionals for the first time, by learning and mastering four main elements of the TTQS Model, namely, host, guest, product, and quality service. You will not find anywhere else delivering customer service training following this model. It also filled in with inspirational real-life experiences, brainstorming, quizzes, videos, role play, and unique storytelling for an unforgettable learning experience.
SUCCESSFUL TRAINING PROVIDED TO
Training Understanding Form
Why Innovative Customer Service Training?
This training using the “Together Towards Quality Service Model,” is vital to all customer service professionals that are not only about on how to deliver quality service, but is equally important, is about empowering the roles of these professionals like yourself, by learning the main 4 Elements of the TTQS Model, namely;
Enhancing these four elements that based on customer-centric culture, by upscaling hosts’ professionalism, be open-minded on a paradigm shift, and understand your guests better by mastering economic experience. You will be learning how to relate to ancient and modern Hospitality in delivering quality service. Then, you will be introducing to current quality methodologies in providing quality service. Finally, induced with great memorable guest experience, from real-life examples, resulting in gaining more loyal customers, repeated business, and transformation to the moment of truth for both hosts and the guests.
Benefit for Organization and Delegates
After attending this training, delegates should be able to:
Module One. (5 hours including 15 mins break)
- Introduction: TTQS
- Benefits & Learning Objectives
- The TTQS Model
- The Origin & Ancient Hospitality
- The word “hospitality.”
- Origin & Meaning.
- Middle Eastern ancient Hospitality
- Service & Hospitality
- Definitions: Service & Hospitality
- Know your guests/customers.
- Introduction: Know your guests to exceed expectations
- Types of guests, traits, and needs
Module two. (5hrs including 15 mins break)
- Four E’s of Experience Economy
- Objectives, overview & introduction of services experience
- Four Realms of Experiences
- Exceeding guest’s expectations
- Introduction & the triple P’s
- Professionalism in the hospitality industry
- Introduction: What is professionalism?
- Professional Attributes, dimensions & characteristics
- The Paradigm shift – “Aha” moment
- Introduction: Person’s and social paradigms
- The Power of Paradigm Shift
Module Three. (3hrs including 10mins break)
- Quality Service
- The SERVQUAL Model
- Five dimensions (RATER)
- Handling Complains
- Use of L.U.A. to resolve disputes
- Preparation for Final Training Evaluation
Day 4: Last Module Four. (3hrs including 10mins break)
- Great memorable Guest Experience – GMGE
- Introduction, guest experience equation, and service culture
- Examples of Real-life Experiences in creating GMGE
- Moment of Truth
- Moment of truth in the workplace and customer service
- Final Evaluation Session and feedback. (one hour)
Workshop Delivery Format
Who should attend?
Who can benefit from this training?
All our courses are KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai, U.A.E.) certified.
Glimpse of Corporate Training
Corporate Training Testimonials
Request a Call Back?
Leave your details and our specialists will contact you today