Certificate in Enterprise Linux System Administration
Enterprise Linux System Administration course offers learners core knowledge and skills required to work as a Linux system administrator in a professional setup. This Svarna Linux System Administration training is a career-oriented course in the top open-source operating system. Svarna’s Enterprise Linux System Administration course covers how to configure, manage and upgrade systems running on any of the three Linux distribution families: SUSE, Red Hat, or Ubuntu/Debian. The course will teach participants to employ various tools and techniques for building and managing an enterprise Linux infrastructure. It also covers the advanced Linux administration topics like Automation, Users & Groups, Disk and File management, managing Linux file system, partition types & firewalls etc. through hands-on projects. The course aims to provide each delegate with a broad understanding of using Linux Systems.
Svarna’s Certificate in Linux System Administration course has been designed keeping in mind the latest industry needs. You will be trained on the following skill sets which have been curated based on job descriptions posted by companies looking for Linux System Administrators and Linux System Engineers. In this course, you will learn the following aspects:
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Managing startup and shut down processes in Linux.
- Organization of Linux File system and its key directories.
- Configuration of Linux kernel and working with kernel modules.
- Formatting and partitioning disks.
- Creating formatting, mounting, swapping and repairing file systems and virtual file systems in Linux.
- Logical volume Management and working with RAID.
- Creating, monitoring, prioritizing and limiting processes in Linux.
- Understand the role and function of package management systems.
- User and Group Account Management in Linux.
- Backup and Recovery.
- Ensuring System Security using Firewall and Networking.
Target Audience –
The following professionals can go for this course:
- A newcomer to the Linux or Open Source world.
- Looking to upgrade your skills from a conventional administration career.
- Experienced Linux professionals.
- System Admin
Certificate in Enterprise Linux System Administration Approved by KHDA, Dubai Government.