Course Duration: 5 Days
Modern software systems are becoming increasingly complex, to meet quality, availability and security demands. And these systems are changing rapidly to keep up with the needs of end-users. With all of the changes, how do you ensure stability, quality, security and innovation? In this course we look at how the DevOps philosophy can provide a holistic way to look at software development, deployment and operations. And provide some tenets to help improve quality, and stability. Svarna’s DevOps certification training will help you gain the required skill sets for getting a DevOps Engineer job. It will make you proficient in DevOps skills like Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment, Infrastructure as a Code and more using DevOps tools like Git, Git Hub, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, CHEF etc.
The following professionals can go for this course:
- A newcomer to the DevOps or cloud world.
- Looking to upgrade your skills from a conventional software development career.
- Software Tester
- System Admin
- Solution Architect
- Security Engineer
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Svarna’s DevOps certification training has been designed keeping in mind the latest industry needs. You will be trained on the following skill sets which have been curated based on job descriptions posted by companies looking for DevOps Engineers. In this course, you will learn the following aspects:
- What is DevOps
- Understanding DevOps Ecosystem
- Why automation, culture, and metrics are essential to a successful DevOps project.
- How DevOps can positively impact your business’s bottom line.
- Learn which major companies are successfully utilizing DevOps in their own engineering processes.
- In efficiencies in existing SDLC model or Traditional IT Model
- How DevOps solves the inefficiencies in Traditional IT Model
- Apply DevOps in your team
- Complete Understand DevOps terminology and technology
- How to Automate the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Automate the deployment process
Certificate in Enterprise DevOps Approved by KHDA, Dubai Government.