LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN COURSE IN DUBAI
CLSCMP- Certificate in Logistics and supply chain management professional
Global business is becoming ever more reliant on logistics and supply chain management in order to keep pace with the demands of an increasingly global economy. This is why business leaders acknowledge that the supply chain can be a value creator and a source of competitive advantage. Logistics management is the part of supply chain management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward, and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer?s requirements.
The main functions of a qualified logistician include inventory management, purchasing, transportation, warehousing, consultation, and the organizing and planning of these activities. Logisticians combine a professional knowledge of each of these functions to coordinate resources in an organization.
- Vast understanding about Demand Forecasting and Forecasting Methods
- Clear idea on Procurement Objectives and Functions.
- Procedure in Selecting and Managing Suppliers.
- Good understanding in Import/Export Procedures and Documents
- What is free zone and its operations
- Acquiring good knowledge in logistics and supply chain planning
- Introduction to Free zone and its Operations in UAE
- Warehouse management and Inbound & Outbound Logistics
- Vast understanding in ABC Analysis
- Import and export procedures
- Understanding Inco terms 2010