HR (Human Resources)
About The Programme
Human Resources Management/ Strategic Human Resources Management is a broad field comprising various functions, such as People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Employee Experince, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development and so on. As you might have noticed, managing HR functions requires a wide range of skills, starting with the ability of handling others and yourself and finishing with the ability to solve problem effectively and make well-versed decisions and overall will assist in developing critical skills, which are vital for HRM/SHRM.
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource Management/ Strategic Human Resource Management training is particularly for those who are not genuinely knowledgeable in HRM/SHRM and its function in their organization. It is also beneficial who have some practical experience in the field, but lack in formal training. Professionals who want to extend their knowledge in HRM/SHRM, along with upgrading their interpersonal and professional skills, can find this training fairly advantageous. Managers, who are responsible for some personnel functions can also attend the training programme.
Course Outline :
- Strategic importance of human resources management
- Job analysis and job design
- Human resource planning
- Legal requirements
- Orientation, training, development and career planning
- Performance appraisal
- Compensation management
- Employee benefits
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Managing employee relations
- Union-management framework
- Human resource auditing
Course Outcome :
- Become familiar with the importance of human resources management within organizations.
- Understand alternative approaches to the management of people
- Knowing technical competencies, namely knowledge and techniques, in the control and management of human resources with due knowledge of legal requirements
- Understand the importance of pleasant employee relations
- Appreciate the job brief design, specifically analysis, description, specification, recruitment and selection techniques.