Autodesk & Autocad 2016
Autocad software training program is being used in various industries for many years. This course helps architects, designers, engineers and more to create designs and then see if they will work before spending money and taking a risk on the project. This course provides a professional a broad introduction into 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and modeling with a focus on construction- and architecture-specific applications.
Professionals who completed their architectural training using AutoCAD technology knows that Revit is not simply a drafting course, it’s a powerful, dynamic database. Unlike AutoCAD, Revit allows all project data to be stored in a single project file.
- Very important designing software training for the professional from the architectural field
- It helps you to visualize the final product and see how it will work, ensuring they have taken all the necessary steps before putting the project forward.
- It incorporates advanced features, commands, and techniques for creating and managing drawing in a more productive way
- This course enables you to become more professional in your field with the understanding of the software and using it in your knowledge based industry.
- AutoCAD course enables you to draw with fractional dimensions also define precison to number of decimal places..
- Understanding of the power and precision of computer-aided modeling and drafting;
- Ability to construct accurate 2D geometrical as well as complex 3D shapes and surface objects;
- Ability to create 2D representations of 3D objects as plan view, elevations and sections;
- Ability to assemble these drawings in industry-standard plan form and produce plotted hardcopies ready for distribution.
- This course can effectively make the difference between success and failure when completing a complex project, as AutoCAD and Revit helps to work efficiently and accurately draw in 2D and 3D.