1. Svarna Training Institute pays special attention to the safety and security of customers’ personal data. Personal data of the customers, such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail, are kept in accordance with the provisions of the applicable version of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
We have undertaken all prescribed technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data at our disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access and their abuse. Our safety procedures are regularly controlled and reflect the latest technological developments in this area. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Svarna Training Institute, upon request, may openly inform you which of your personal data are processed and updated.
2. Usage Terms and Conditions are accepted in their current version by using the website. Svarna Training Institute reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
3. Svarna Training Institute shall ensure the website is available 24/7. Inevitable interruptions, in particular, related to service and maintenance, if possible, shall be published on the website. Svarna Training Institute shall not be liable if the website is unavailable. There shall be no legal right to usage or maintenance of the website Svarna Training Institute reserves the right to modify, restrict or remove certain functions of the website at any time.
4. In order to use the E-PAY service, Svarna Training Institute customers are required to register with true and correct data. The customer shall register data on meters in his possessions, or meters for which the customer is authorized to receive invoices. The customer uses the service at his/her own responsibility. Svarna Training Institute shall not be liable for any damages the customer may incur when using the service or due to unavailability of the service in certain periods.
5. Following data are required for the usage of the E-PAY service:
Name and surname
6. Registration is open to any Svarna Training Institute customer. Svarna Training Institute reserves the right to restrict or terminate the access to the service for a certain customer without any prior notice, if such customer uses the service in prohibited manner or with false data. This shall particularly apply:
If there is founded suspicion that the registration customer data are false,
If there is founded suspicion that on-line services are used to commit fraud,
If there is founded suspicion that third persons gained access to the customer name or details
If the customer suspects that there is unauthorized access to his/her customer name, the customer shall immediately notify the Svarna Training Institute Customer Relations Center thereof.
SVARNA will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
7. The use of online services is free of charge. The commission for the invoice payment shall be borne by the Svarna Training Institute.
8. If any refund is required, the customer shall complete a request available at the Svarna Training Institute Customer Relations Centre. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment in compliance with Svarna’s refund policy and management approval.
One of the main goals of the cookie is to provide a convenience function to the customer. A cookie makes sure that it provides insight to the customer’s website regarding specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the preparation process for available contents and facilitates the website browsing, etc.
10. Copyrights on all documents (texts, images, etc.) used in the development of the website belong to the company, unless stated otherwise. The customer or third persons do not gain copyrights, license or related rights by using the website. Documents offered at the website and their contents may not be modified, reproduced, amended or used in any other manner without prior written consent by the company.
11. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
12. CONTACT DETAILS
Svarna Training Institute
Office # 607, Burjuman Metro Exit No. 4, The Business Center
Same building Mashraq Bank – Bur Dubai – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
P.O Box: 32246
+971 – 4388 2708