Problem solving decision making
The program is designed to facilitate growth and increase organizational deliverable through the enhanced ability to analyze deduce the nature of problems. This in turn fosters better decision making through flexibility and optimism. The course aims to make people more inventive, logical decision maker by understanding the principles behind critical thinking and the tools used to consistently identify and select the best decision among multiple alternatives.. This dynamic training course is the fastest way to develop skills in effective decision making so that goals can be reached on time every time.
Why do you need it??
- Are you able to correctly identify problems?
- Do you accurately assess any problematic situations?
- Are you able to correctly analyze the causation of the same?
- Are you able to swiftly come to effective decisions?
- Are you open and flexible in your decision making style?
What will it do for me?
- Understand the natural barriers to sound reasoning
- Enable a focused environment of reality testing
- Identify your style of decision making
- Analytical techniques for comparing alternative solutions
- Problem analysis best practices- tools for analyzing problems
- Will enable the responsive and proactive decision making culture
What will I do better after this?
- Describe the process of problem solving.
- Articulate a problem including assumptions and definitions.
- Identify and employ techniques for generating possible solutions.
- Identify criteria by which to evaluate possible solutions.
- Defend the choice of a solution against alternatives.
- Enabling open and lateral thinking