3DS Max Course in Dubai
The 3ds Max course offered by Svarna Training Institute in Dubai will add to the skill set of any creatively motivated software programmer to tap into the particularly lucrative visual effects and motion graphics industry. A 3D animation, rendering, and modelling course for professionals.
What else can you do with 3ds Max?
3ds Max is not only useful for pre-visualization and computer graphics. It can also be used for 3D printing, engineering, and industrial applications. With the right tools and training, you can use 3ds Max to create amazing designs and products. 3ds Max is a 3D modeling tool that can be used to create 3D art and design products.
Our course outline (3DS MAX COURSE):
- Cloning Objects: Using the Clone command
- Understanding with Create & Modify Panel with Modifiers List
- Selecting Objects
- Exploring the Modeling Types
- Working with sub-objects
- Building Compound Objects
- Animation and Key frame Basics
- Using the Track Bar or Track View.
- Basic Rendering Techniques
- Using the standard material
- Understanding Material Map Types
- Controlling mapping coordinates, UVW Mapping.
- Working with Cameras.
- Lighting & Techniques.
- Working on Advanced Materials, Camera Views, and Advanced Lighting with Rendering
- Using Space Warps
- Using Atmospheric Effects
- Animating and Rendering Using Atmospheric Effects
- Light Rendering with Ray-trace Shadows
- Using Video Post Rendering
- Setting Object Properties
- Hiding and Freezing Objects
- Translating, Rotating, and Scaling Objects
- Using the Align Commands
- Using Pivot Points
- Using Snap Options
- Mirroring Objects: Using the Mirror command
- Working with Groups
- Understanding Parent, Child, and Root Relationships
- Working with Hierarchies
- Exploring the Modifier Stack
- Drawing and Editing 2D Splines and Shapes
- Using Spline Modifiers
- Converting 2D Splines and shapes to a 3D object.
- Using Editable Poly Objects
- Basics of Deformation Painting
- Working with Mesh Modifiers
- Subdivision Surface Modifiers
- Modifying sub objects
- Selection modifiers