After attending this course you will understand the fundamentals of accounting as well as rules of debit and credit to record the business transaction and also will help you to understand the financial reporting, interpret the meanings to take financial decision. You also be able to analysis the financial condition of the organization.
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define accounting rules of debit & credit to record transaction.
- Define the concept of accounting cycles.
- Identify the major requirement of Accounting principles under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic accounting equation, double-entry bookkeeping, and the new automated accounting systems
- To understand the IFRS financial reporting component (balance sheet, income statement, changes in shareholders’ equity and cash flow statement).
- Practice to analysis the financial reporting with all adjusting and ratio analysis.
Managers, Executives and staff from any function including who need to improve their understanding, application and techniques of the accounting, financial reporting
- Concept of Accrual base accounting and cash base accounting.
- Making General entry, understanding the ledger, Trial Balance.
- Concept of adjusting, closing and reversing entry.
- Reconcile the bank statement and customer and supplier ledger.
- Making cash flow statement.
- To understand the terminology of income statement, balance sheet and equities.
- Understanding of international financial reporting standards.
- Using the financial ratio to analyses the financial condition of the organization.