Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Professional ( CLSCMP )
The importance of logistics and supply chain management has grown significantly. “Someone equipped with comprehensive and integrated knowledge of logistics is a strong candidate in the job market”. The career opportunities afforded to graduates are a massive draw. Every retail organization has a supply chain, so this is an area where there are multiple opportunities for employment. In the retail sector, perfect order deliveries, customer responsiveness and cost efficiency are key competitive priorities. It comes as no surprise then, that logistics and supply chain management are critical competence areas that contribute to satisfying customer demand in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Delivering products/services at the right time and place, right cost and at the right quantity and quality is at the heart of logistics and supply chain management. And. that’s what Svarna is expertise in. Our special KHDA Approved programs on Logistics and Supply Chain are based upon survey operations, research models and techniques developed for a variety of problems arising in logistical planning of multi-echelon systems. There is a complete focus on planning models for production, inventory and distribution strategies.
- Essential knowledge and understanding of Management and Quality principles
- Understand the concept of Supply Chain Management
- Demonstrate knowledge of Logistics Operations manager
- Provide an understanding of the complex production flows, production processes and distribution channels of supply chains, together with operational issues of logistics, purchasing and supply chain management
- Apprehend the importance of Warehousing and Inventory Control
- Capacity and Planning Management
- Production and Distribution
Logistics and distribution/supply chain manager jobs are open to all graduates although you’ll find that more and more employers are seeking professionals with specific skills in logistics, transport or supply chain management. Professionals who aspire to grow into senior managerial level in different sections and organizations. By enrolling in any of the popular supply chain management certification programs in Svarna Institute, Students will be able to give themselves a considerable leg up advantage on their peers and contribute successfully to the organization that they are working for and as such placing themselves as real assets to the corporate world.
1 Step 1
- Capacity Planning
- Demand Management
- Order Processing
- Master Production Scheduling
- Inventory Management and Optimization
- Materials Replenishment Planning
- Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement Processes or Methods
- Module 1: Logistics and Supply Chain overview.
- Module 2: Material, Inventory handling and Warehouse management.
- Module 3: Capacity and Planning management.
- Module 4: Production – Transportation and Distribution.
- Module 5: Procurement, Purchasing and Enterprise negotiation.
- Module 6: International Trading.
- Module 7: Free Zone Operations.
Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Professional (CLSCMP) Approved by KHDA, Dubai Government.