Is the CPIM program a good fit for you?
Supply chains thrive because of their resilience and agility. Earning the APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation will prepare you to operate successfully across all supply chain functions. You will also be able to successfully manage risks and interruptions, as well as harness technology to streamline procedures.
- Supply Chain Overview
- Fundamentals of Demand Management
- Plan Supply
- Execute Supply Plan
- Inventory Management
- Continuous Improvement/Quality Management and Technologies
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Detailed Schedules
- Quality, Continuous Improvement and Technology
Tip: Studying with the CPIM Learning System increases your chances of passing the exam. On average, we recommend 100 hours of study time.
The Learning System is a comprehensive exam prep training, providing print and digital materials, interactive activities, and downloadable content so you can study anywhere.
The platform includes:
- A personalized study experience that prioritizes content based on knowledge gaps and follows your progress through quiz scores and activities
- Microlearning that enables you to focus on smaller content segments, making more efficient use of time and ensuring you have a clear understanding of each topic
- Expanded learning modalities, including flashcards, quizzes and videos to help bring to life key concepts.
- Convenience through a mobile-first design and access to learnings via any mobile device, tablet or computer – 24/7.
All our courses are KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai, U.A.E.) certified.