Public relation and corporate communication
In todays fast-paced digital world, professional communicators must be equipped with of-the-moment skills and strategic insights in order to cut through the crowded marketplace and inspire change.
Public Relations & Corporate Communications teaches students how to think strategically, digitally, and globally. Students develop a 360-degree perspective of the modern-day communications industry as they master the skills needed to become forward-thinking and impactful communicators.
To build better relationships with the media, organizations must cultivate positive relations with influential members of the media. This task might be handled by employees within the company’s media relations department or handled by a public relations firm.
- Maintain a positive image with consumers and the general public.
- High levels of customer satisfaction and being an active member of the local community
- To make good corporate policies.
- A Keen Understanding of Internal and External Stakeholders
- Mastering Digital Communication for Maximum Impact:
- Standards of a Professional Ethics Code
- Transparency and Corporate Social Reporting