This program aims to builds the supervisory skills with respect to the managing high performance teams, understanding and communicating expectations. It will facilitate robust baseline teams supervisors which are aligned with the organizational goals and delivers key goals that will culminate in higher productivity. It provides strong monitoring skills and helps to become a robust via media for the top management to communicate performance goals to the front line performers.
Why do you need it??
- Are you able to handle the front-line teams
- How well do you manage the top down communication
- Does your team look up to and trust you
- Are you able to elicit high level of performances
What will it do for me?
- Extend their understanding of the supervisor’s role and the processes of managing up, down and across the organization.
- Develop a strategy for enhancing the effectiveness of their teams.
- Develop the ability to support and develop the performance of each member of their staff.
- Review their personal working practices and managerial style.
- Practice professional techniques in policy enforcement and corrective guidance.
- Plan and control work and contribute towards the attainment of company’s objectives.
What will I do better after this?
- Building trust and credibility
- Building high energy teams
- Have better leading ability
- Impetus to your image with higher ups
- Building loyalty & furthering commitment
- Enabling open and lateral thinking