Train the Trainer
This trainer development training program aims at equipping current &future Trainers with all the necessary skills so that they can deliver a fulfilling and engaging learning experience. It aims at providing them with proven strategies for better participant engagement and class room management through the application of inter-personal and social skills. The program also aims to equip the participants to apply techniques of self assessment, management, social skills in successful delivery of L&D process.
Who is it for:
All qualifying/eligible supervisors, who wish to start or enhance their training and L&D related capabilities.
- Fundamentals of adult learning and Development
- Different Adult learning principles-AVK Model and beyond
- Adult learning principle Using Kolb’s Learning cycle
- Understand Training and facilitation as an HR function and how to align it with Organizational Objectives.
- Identify the elements of the training cycle.
- ADDIE Model and its applications
- Training Need Analysis, Post Training Reporting etc.
- Review learning objectives to ensure they are SMART.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of specific training resources and outline practicalconsiderationswhen developing resources.
- Instructional design fundamentals
- Experiential and Activity Oriented Training Delivery
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Importance of body language and communication skills.
- Describe methods of overcoming common problems during training and embracing inclusion.
- Building positive relationships with learners
- Importance of ground rules, energizer and ice breakers.
- Post Training Evaluation and Reporting- Using Kirkpatrick’s Model
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of trainers
- Cultural sensitivity and emotional intelligence for training delivery-Non core topic
- Tips and tricks for trainers
- Toolkit comprising of games, ice-breakers activities etc.
- Understand and learn novel techniques in training delivery thereby enhancing the L&D process.
- Understand the concept and learn to create an inclusive L&D environment.
- Learn to research, create and develop training resources.
- Learn effective and specifictraining management strategies including setting learning objectives.
- Learn practical usage of inter-personal communication skills for effective training delivery
- Learn and understand the concept of emotional intelligence and its practical usage in teaching delivery
- The Training will be delivered in line with the latest adult learning principles.
- The training program is highly interactive in nature with training delivered with a combination of lectures, Prezi-presentations, practical examples, activities, role-plays, mock sessions, video presentations, discussions, energizers, Q&A and re-cap sessions etc.
- Trainees will be provided with courseware which includes, study material, handouts, activity sheets, tool kits etc.
FEB 2020 - CALENDER
|TRAIN THE TRAINER - Feb 2020 - CALENDER|
|S/N||Days||Start Date||Time in||Time out||Hours|
|1||Thursday||13.02.2020||10: 00am||4: 00pm||6hrs|
|2||Friday||14.02.2020||10: 00am||4: 00pm||6hrs|
|3||Saturday||15.02.2020||10: 00am||4: 00pm||6hrs|
|2ND BATCH - Feb 2020|
|1||Thursday||20.02.2020||10: 00am||4: 00pm||6hrs|
|2||Friday||21.02.2020||10: 00am||4: 00pm||6hrs|
|3||Saturday||22.02.2020||10: 00am||4: 00pm||6hrs|